Placing an Order or Requesting a Quote
* When you call or email , please let us know if you would like us to schedule in your date or if you would only like to recieve a proposal.
* We can provide you with a no obligation quote for you to review
* Please give us a general idea of what you would like us to provide for you so that we can provide your quote as accuratly as possible
* Please let us know what type of services you would like us to serve you. Example: china service or disposables, staffing to stay with the event or bartender services etc.
* We will do our best to accomadate last minute orders, and appreciate your order as far in advance as posssible.
* You may place your order by calling (717) 236-7989 anytime or email us at Strictlycater1@aol.com
Guest Counts and Minimums for Catering
* Final guests counts are due the friday before each coming week of bookings (except wedding counts)
* This count may increase but not decrease within 48 hours of the event
* We cannot split quest counts on food items other than desserts.
* Menus are based on your total guest count given. Accurate guest counts are very important for the success of your event.
Deposits and Cancellation Policy
* A 25% non-refundable deposit will be needed to secure your date (corporate customers exempt)
* Cancelling your event within 48 hours of delivery will result in a 50% charge to the client, and 100% charge to the client in 24 hours or less.
* In the event that they are calling for bad weather, PLEASE plan accordingly.
Set-up and Return Pick-up
* Corporate and private deliveries are scheduled within a one hour window of time
* Please provide us only with your start time and cleanup times so that we can plan accordingly.
*We reserve the right to charge an extended delivery fee if you require a later pick up or if we need to return for items that were taken from our set up area and not returned.
* Strictly Catering has a minimum of $125.00 for any delivery.
* Payment is expected in advance or on arrival unless other arrangements have been made.
* The option of using Mastercard, Visa, American Express or Discover is available with a 4% Administrative Processing Fee.
* Prices, menu items, policy and procedures are subject to change without notice. This can be due to market fluctuations and conditions out of our control or with updates to menu's from year to year.
* Bartender Service is available for a fee of $50.00 per hour per bartender ( 4 hour minimum)
* A 15 % service charge will be added to all invoices (some corporate customers will be exempt)
* A $25.00 delivery fee will be added for every delivery within 10 miles of Harrisburg, higher delivery fees may incur outside of this area.
* All evening and weekend work will have a $50.00 delivery fee or more depending on the location and difficulty of the delivery (steps for example)
* If service staff is to remain on the job, a 20% gratuity will be added to the total bill.
* If china service is requested, the price will depend on the quantity and style ordered.
* If high-end disposables are requested a $2.00 per person fee will be added.
* Linens for all guest tables will be $12.00 per cloth rental. Skirting will be $25.00 per table.
* Buffet table linens will be provided at no cost